Monday, September 17, 2007

O.O.B.E

I was walking down the street. I like to keep my hands in my pockets as I walk. Sometimes, I put them in the back, especially when I find a girl nearby attractive. I was looking around and just observing. I saw a few kids playing near the fountain with their parents sitting and ignoring them. I smiled as I thought about how they will be wanting their kids attention later in life. My parents want my attention now, but didn't then. I turn the corner along the path of the street, being sure to take in the shops, and moreover my reflection in the mirrors. Did I look good? Of course I look good. I looked over across the street to my friends shop and thought briefly of going in and saying hello. I didn't go in to say hello. I walked to the end of the street and went in to look at the black people clothes. I kept my hands in my front pockets. I didn't say anything, and no one said anything to me. I felt like I had a fever. My sweater was unnecessary. I walked back out and across the street and back up towards where I came. I was being eyed by a few females. I thought for a second what they were thinking. It wasn't godly. I kept walking, being sure to notice them looking behind them as I walked past. I walked by a clothing store where the cologne was strong enough for me to make a face without realizing it at first. I walked past my friends shop. He didn't see me, so I didn't have to see him. I turned the way and walked up towards a place where a female I think about works. I slow down in front of the shop as much as I can. I look in but I only see myself in the grid of windows. I think that she might be thinking I'm weird. I think I am weird. I keep walking. I turn at the end of this street back towards where I came from firstly. I walk on the opposite side of the street from where the girl I think about is. I wonder if she would run out if she saw me. She wouldn't. I cut across the main square where a new set of kids are playing, still ignored by their parents. They're parents have fancy looking purses. I think about hollywood, and judge them. I walk past a place where another female that likes me works. I tried to get by unnoticed. She runs out and yells. I pretend to be deaf. She has a bit of a lisp. I wished that everyone would wake up and have a lisp. I make it to the restraunt on the corners lot. I become thirsty, and I want to get a drink. I get in my car and go home. I think that the whole thing was a waste of time.

No comments: